April 3, 2011

I Heart Faces - Best Face of March

Wow!  How is it that March went by so quickly?

I had several posts planned for my new blogging venture, and life got in the way.  I promise to do better, so I can draw some followers.

I thought an I Heart Faces entry would be a good way to start out my new blog, so I went looking for a picture I took in March.  I soon realized I had also neglected my camera in March!  I had only 1 file of March pictures!  What??? How could that be?

I will definitely have to do better in April.  I have already taken some photos today :)

This is the photo I picked:


 

This is my youngest child, Brooklyn.  I love how happy she was.  I used a vintage filter from Coffeshop (mainly to help hide the stains on her shirt).

This was entered at iheartfaces.com

Now I'm off to view the other entries.  You should go check them out too.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty little lady! I like how it looks like you caught her in mid stride off to an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!!

    www.wendhyjeffers.com/blog

    ReplyDelete